Cristiano De Andrè - Don Raffaè-
***
THE OATH OF YOUTH ITALY
In the name of God and of Italy, in the name of all the martyrs of the holy Italian cause fallen under the blows of tyranny, foreign and domestic, for the duties that I bind to the land where God has placed me and the brothers that has given me; for the love, innate in every man, to the places where my mother was born and where my children will live, for the hatred, innate in every man, evil, usurpation, injustice, arbitrariness, for redness that I feel, in the face to citizens of other nations of failing to name or rights of a citizen, nor the flag of a nation or country, for the thrill of my soul, created to liberty and impotent to exercise it, the activity created of good and powerless to do so in silence and isolation of servitude to the memory of power, the conscience of this degradation, the tears of Italian mothers for their children dead on stage, in prisons, in exile; I ... believer committed by the God in the mission to Italy, and the duty of every man, born Italian, has to contribute to its performance, convinced that God has chosen to be the nation where there are the forces necessary to create it, the people shall be the depository of those forces . that direct them to the people and the people is the secret of victory, convinced that virtue lies in action and sacrifice that the union is strength and constancy of will, give my name to Young Italy, an association believers in the same faith, I swear to devote myself to everything and always be with them in Italy a nation, independent, free and republican.
To promote by all means of speech, writing, action, education my brothers' intention of Young Italy, which alone can make the association permanent conquest. Not belong to this day on to other associations. To comply with the instructions that I will be transmitted in the spirit of Young Italy who represents the union with me my brothers', and maintain, also, the price of life, inviolate the secrets.
to rescue coll'opera and counsel to 'my brothers in partnership
now and forever. So I swear, invoking upon my head the wrath of God, the abomination of men and the infamy of the perjurer, if I betrayed all or part of my oath.
I swear that I will comply with the instructions provided in the spirit of Young Italy like me who is the union of these my brethren, and maintain, even at the cost of their lives violated secrets.
I swear to devote myself to everything and always be with them in Italy an independent nation, free and republican.
****
Fabio - I'm going away because if they can no longer
Roberto - I go away because I do not feel like a hero
Fabio - I'm going away, because I love countries where you can get bored
Roberto - I stand here because I have property in Antigua
Fabio - I stand here because I do not want to go to Antigua
Roberto - I go away because I want to forget everything I've seen
Fabio - I stand here because I want to hear the songs in Italian Roberto
- Rest here to find out who was
Fabio-I walk away because I know that also leaves
Roberto Cassano - Vado via because I do not want to ask what lies beneath
Fabio - I go away because this is the country that invented the "I do not care"
Roberto - I stand here to see the state take over the South
Fabio - I stand here to see the tricolor conquer the north
Roberto - I go away to feel normal
Fabio - I'm going away because I do not want to live where the mafia command
Roberto - I stand here because I do not want the gangs continue to operate
Fabio - I'm going away because I can not stand the festivities
Roberto - I go away because here we applaud the funeral
Fabio - I stand here tonight because I listened to Roberto Benigni
Roberto - why I stand here tonight because I have a gift Roberto Benigni and Claudio Abbado
Fabio - I stand here because I have done a wonderful gift Angela Finocchiaro, Nichi Vendola, Danity Kane, and then because I want to kill carbohydrate
Roberto - I go away because I prefer to eat live better but worse
Fabio - I'm going away because the fifty- Piazza Fontana could not bear
Roberto - I stand here because in December there are oranges good
Fabio - I'm going away because it may be enough
Roberto - I go away because I have already enough
Fabio - I'm going away because in Milan Roma children hunt
Roberto - I go away because they must be wonderful to come back here as a tourist
Fabio - I'm going away because I do not want to see other parts of collapse
Roberto Pompei - Rest here until Mina does not come back on TV
Fabio - I stand here because no two children will move easily
Roberto - I stand here because I am Italian
Roberto - I go away because I do not feel like a hero
Fabio - I'm going away, because I love countries where you can get bored
Roberto - I stand here because I have property in Antigua
Fabio - I stand here because I do not want to go to Antigua
Roberto - I go away because I want to forget everything I've seen
Fabio - I stand here because I want to hear the songs in Italian Roberto
- Rest here to find out who was
Fabio-I walk away because I know that also leaves
Roberto Cassano - Vado via because I do not want to ask what lies beneath
Fabio - I go away because this is the country that invented the "I do not care"
Roberto - I stand here to see the state take over the South
Fabio - I stand here to see the tricolor conquer the north
Roberto - I go away to feel normal
Fabio - I'm going away because I do not want to live where the mafia command
Roberto - I stand here because I do not want the gangs continue to operate
Fabio - I'm going away because I can not stand the festivities
Roberto - I go away because here we applaud the funeral
Fabio - I stand here tonight because I listened to Roberto Benigni
Roberto - why I stand here tonight because I have a gift Roberto Benigni and Claudio Abbado
Fabio - I stand here because I have done a wonderful gift Angela Finocchiaro, Nichi Vendola, Danity Kane, and then because I want to kill carbohydrate
Roberto - I go away because I prefer to eat live better but worse
Fabio - I'm going away because the fifty- Piazza Fontana could not bear
Roberto - I stand here because in December there are oranges good
Fabio - I'm going away because it may be enough
Roberto - I go away because I have already enough
Fabio - I'm going away because in Milan Roma children hunt
Roberto - I go away because they must be wonderful to come back here as a tourist
Fabio - I'm going away because I do not want to see other parts of collapse
Roberto Pompei - Rest here until Mina does not come back on TV
Fabio - I stand here because no two children will move easily
Roberto - I stand here because I am Italian
***
In pictures: 1861-2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment