Ligabue-Lost For Words (Live Teatro Verdi)
***
I've got nearly forty years and I pay taxes, who's representing me? Who is speaking for me? Who is it that I can just hear? And then you can know why the sun goes in Rimini on the houses, the sunset is on the sea, Fuck! How? As we reversed always around?
( From zero to ten, Luciano Ligabue )
***
How can someone that remain hidden that never sets? ( Heraclitus)
Whatever happens, happens, even the worst day of the sun goes down .
(Chinese proverb)
This is another aspect of the soothing nature of its immense beauty is there for everyone. No one can think of to bring home a sunrise or a sunset.
(Tiziano Terzani)
(Tiziano Terzani)
I the sunset of a story is born from the dawn of a conscience.
(Filippo Timi)
(Filippo Timi)
***
In pictures: sunset views of Egyptian
***
Very, very far, there is a beautiful country that no human eye has ever seen in waking hours. It lies beyond the sunset, where the distant horizon marks the end of the day, and where the clouds, splendid with light and color, give a promise of beauty and splendor surrounding the town.
Sometimes we are allowed to see him in dreams.
Sometimes we are allowed to see him in dreams.
(Bram Stoker)
In the days of overcast Robert Neville was never sure of the setting sun and they happened to come out into the street before returning.
If it had been more analytical, it would have been able to predict their arrival with a fair approximation, but insisted on maintaining the habit of a lifetime to calculate the nightfall looking at the sky, a method that on cloudy days did not work. That's because in those times did not depart too much.
( Richard Matheson )
What does that sunset useless? Not looking to finish more. And he wants to give his show, but here, miss you.
(Luciano Ligabue)
Targets that are departures and a sunset is like a morning.
(L. Ligabue)
behind As the sun slowly goes down, and that not only would you be you.
(L. Ligabue)
***
In pictures: views of the sunset in Val D 'Orcia (Tuscany)
Oh, little prince, little by little I understand your little sad life. For a long time
you had not had the distraction that the sweetness of the sunsets.
I learned that new detail on the fourth day in the morning when you told me:
"I like sunsets so much. We're going to see a sunset ..."
"But wait ..."
"Wait?"
"May the sun sets ..."
At first you had looked very surprised, and then you laughed at yourself and you told me:
"I always believe in my home !..."
fact. When the United States and 'noon the whole world knows that the sun is setting over France.
would be enough to go to France in a minute to watch the sunset. Unfortunately, France and 'too far.
But on your tiny planet you just move your chair a few steps.
and watched the sunset every time you wanted ...
"One day I saw the sun set forty-three 'times!" And more
'later you added:
"You know ... when you are' very sad they love the sunsets ..."
"The day of forty-three 'times were so sad?"
But the little prince made no reply.
you had not had the distraction that the sweetness of the sunsets.
I learned that new detail on the fourth day in the morning when you told me:
"I like sunsets so much. We're going to see a sunset ..."
"But wait ..."
"Wait?"
"May the sun sets ..."
At first you had looked very surprised, and then you laughed at yourself and you told me:
"I always believe in my home !..."
fact. When the United States and 'noon the whole world knows that the sun is setting over France.
would be enough to go to France in a minute to watch the sunset. Unfortunately, France and 'too far.
But on your tiny planet you just move your chair a few steps.
and watched the sunset every time you wanted ...
"One day I saw the sun set forty-three 'times!" And more
'later you added:
"You know ... when you are' very sad they love the sunsets ..."
"The day of forty-three 'times were so sad?"
But the little prince made no reply.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupery) ***
In photos: Sunset in Santa Monica, California
***
Because sometimes words are lost even watching the wonder of nature.
(Your score I thought it my way Emanuele .)
0 comments:
Post a Comment