FAITH!
This morning I get from a cherry Federica led to another this award. Thank you very much. And this morning with a cold in the house and barricade it fits everything. So thank you twice.
Faith, he passed me because I like her are "passionate" (let's face it "pathos" just eh), after reading the book, the legendary Professor 2.0.
Then Faith, this award ends on the right column as the other ... so received is always there. And now it's my turn to choose 5 blogs to assign ... so let's start: A
Roby and his blog of reviews. This award because your blog, I can vent my frustrations of recondite knowledge-Reviews.com took place in universities. And because I like the cinema and you know it. A
Ser Vlad, and his photo blog. Why are we in some way parallel and because the way we to see things are very similar. A
Creamaricrea because he has always finesse and courtesy to personally respond via email. A
Cristina and its macro picture perfect, his glasses with superb sunsets. A
Giulia and her blog of stories, I like to read and comment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment