Saturday, October 30, 2010

Batteries Recycling Calgary

MORE 'LIGHT AS' ... WHAT TO SEE A



I often read the newspaper, especially the reader comments: I try to understand their point of view, with human sympathy and genuine curiosity, without bias - sometimes (many times), however, I remain amazed. Here is a very significant, only a few hours ago.


not I beg to contradict the overall evaluations Snoopy59 the Prime Minister, let alone those on the judiciary, while not sharing a single syllable.
I would draw your attention, rather, on that "lucky man who can afford it" and on ' idea that anyone who is not committed to seduce olds and that others will not approve do, let alone with money, in old age and serially speaks only "envy" , or being a "helpless" or "depraved matriculated," because we know that "young women .. . who do not like? " namely, that everyone likes - and that all they do, the "filth" (at least, are the "blessed" that can "afford").

If these are the shared values \u200b\u200bof our society, I do not know what to say except that I'll share them ever.
I say this because defense against the President of the Council by those who say they love him, as Snoopy59, is not set to protest innocence ("things not as they seem ... would never do that ... is a frame ... is not true ..."), and even on the presumption of innocence must be recognized that always ("wait ... ... will explain clearly and see who did what they accuse him") , but on the certainty of guilt accompanied by the emergence of the lawfulness for him (not for others? yes, for others, but under certain conditions economic) of what is alleged the prime minister. E 'to be Snoopy59 certain that the prime minister "like young women," but does not find anything to complain about that; rather is happy for him, "If you can afford it" (and the fact that an ultra-septuagenarian can satisfy their desire to "young women" only "if they could afford" should already give some indication, if nothing else, that it is not a desire to be proud of ...).
E 'also certain that if you are honest with ourselves, we can not but admit that they have the same desires in regret for the failure to satisfy them due to shortage of money; and that the Italians are divided into two categories: the jealous, they do for this "false morality," honest and true, who do not envy those who can satisfy a desire which they consider legitimate and widely shared (even if they are not allowed), condemned by the respectability and hypocrisy of the 'false moralists "only when it comes to the President Council (including the penal code, and is extremely strict when it comes to anyone - but the reader does not matter).

A young woman, for that matter, let's face it: you can buy, buy it - or not? Do you know another way to "love them" women? They are there for this, and they know to take advantage ...
Bringing a girl in the world of VIP parties, to make it dance on the cube in the clubs that count, bringing it into contact with the rich and powerful is to help seriously - but put it in her community and attend a two-year hairdresser ...


I'm not convinced, however, that these values \u200b\u200bare so widespread i, which are actually the values \u200b\u200bof all of my fellow citizens - I have deceived many times because they do not fool myself again? Maybe, this time Italy raised is really ... and not just in politics.


But we read Snoopy59 (t within this text in full - I would just paint it blue and change the size of the body, from 13.5 to Garamond Garamond 12, as well as highlight with the bold step that I mentioned above - the site www.ilgiornale.it, today):


Snoopy59 # 70 (324 ) - reader
on 30.10.10 at 12:40 writes:
Better stay away from certain courts. Some judges, who with the ordinary citizen, puffed out his chest and yells in a threatening tone: "You do not know who I am?" (I've personally in a dispute where the reason I did), or for cowardice or for money and protects the Camorra mafia characters. Berlusconi, perhaps not always, for most of the time is right. Silvio why I love more than for its capacity appears to be a loyal person and not a hypocrite unlike most of his so-called parliamentary colleagues. Who blames him spoils of being a female does so because of envy as most of its detractors or are helpless or depraved freshman to make their generous help with slutty snorted cocaine. Silvio love all the young women ... I ask: who does not like? Blessed is he who can permetteselo. All the false moralists say with conviction to go to hell and stay there until their last breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment