Iniesta: "I do not believe it." Del Bosque: "immense joy". The new champions of the world celebrate. The man who decided the final: "There are no words to express what I feel. But this victory is the result of a huge job." The coach that led to the historic success: "We showed the world our great football. Responsible of these magnificent players"
*************************
JOHANNESBURG (South Africa), July 11, 2010 - It 's historic first: Iker Casillas raises the cup, the whole of Spain celebrates on the field, showing the star on their shirts, strictly red. Many faces of triumph, the first to submit to the microphones is to Vicente Del Bosque, who will join the technical history of English football after the triumph with Real. Del Bosque still retains the aplomb and thanked all his players: "We owe everything to them, these magnificent players. After a difficult first half we were able to react, to impose our game and maybe we should also mark earlier. We had some difficulties, but after we were over at Robben. "The English people will be grateful to him:" It will also appreciate the fact that we have earned this victory with a team from the great ethical values \u200b\u200band broad principles. It 's a fantastic team, a great generation that has worked so hard for this goal. And in future we can win again. "No dedication:" I can think of many people who dedicate this victory, but I keep myself to myself. It 'a moment of great happiness, the English football had never been able to excel and tonight we showed the world our great football. "
to decide the race was Andres Iniesta: Barcelona celebrated the talent of with a special dedication for Daniel Jarque, Espanyol player who died last summer in Coverciano a heart attack. Dedication noble, then the joy of Iniesta: "It 's amazing, what a joy! Even as we won. There are no words to express what I feel. After my goal I thought about my family, and everyone I love. And 'was a tough game but we deserved it there. It' s a thing that we'll remember forever, we should be proud of ourselves. But this victory is the result of a huge job. "
And there's also the reactions of "real." Queen Sofia said: "We are world champions, is wonderful. Assult We are excited." Prince Felipe follows: "The final went to a perfect. "His wife, Princess Letizia," It 'a moment of immense joy. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment