Friday, September 24, 2010

Movies Women Masterbate In

AUTOELEZIONE PURITY

Cruciani hear on the radio (Radio24) , commiserate Fini: "if he is a pure self-appointed ..."
But is this normal?
means that if a few years ago I got a fine for no parking (paid regularly) when I was in high school and some math I've copied (yes, yes ...), I have no right to tell my students that the traffic must be respected, and even less to blame (no punishment, absolutely, with my past ...) who could find any in my copy during a task in class.
But it is a normal thing? All silent, each thinking his own, everyone thinks of what he has to hide: the pure, here, there are none. And if someone "is a pure autoelegge ... there is the "treatment Boffo" and do not say that if you wanted to ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment