skeptical doctors and nurses: Maybe you do not need
If the United Kingdom and Hong Kong, two of the countries hardest hit by the epidemic in the world of new influences, most of the doctors and nurses are opposed to vaccination, in Italy should not be otherwise. Skeptical and unconvinced of the seriousness of the real effects of the virus, expect to see developments in Italy of the infection. "For many years - tells AGI Lusenti Carlo, Secretary dell'Anaao ASSOMED, \u200b\u200bthe medical association executives - doctors and nurses are first vaccinated against seasonal influenza, for two reasons trivial and common sense: why are much more vulnerable to infection and should be avoided because it is very personal ill health just as there is a lot of pressure on the system. That said, I will make the vaccine for the season but I do not think of doing other things, that the new flu ". "I'm not convinced - Lusenti points - that the pressure of the epidemic will be so strong. I am a perfectly healthy person and if I become ill patient, it means I'll be in bed for a week. The vaccine will do but certainly in my father, who is 80 years. To him the new flu could cause problems, because it is already a subject at risk. "" It 's silly really, "says Armando Masucci, the UIL FPL Doctors." It is in the medical mindset. The doctor is always considered immune. The new flu vaccine should be mandatory for all healthcare professionals. Now is not mandatory, but often the direction of the hospital require and does it well. We must do it. "The same, however, does not hide Masucci not to own a good example:" Me? I do not have never made a vaccine. "Among the nurses there are various schools of thought," says Laura Rita Santoro, coordinator of the Nursing Lazio Up, the national union of health care professionals function of nursing. "If one is working with immunosuppressed is better to do it , in the interests of patients. But from what I've seen so far the situation is very worrying. One of our colleagues a few days ago he returned from Spain with a high fever. We're not sure it was a new influence, but we carefully observed, we were curious to understand. A week of high fever and that was it. "Santoro also has not yet decided whether it will submit to the vaccine," Ni. It depends on where I come to work when the epidemic, when in contact with patients at particular risk. I am specialized in epidemiology, I studied the matter carefully. It seems to me that there is an excessive alarm. At the time of bird in the Lazio region were purchased large quantities of vaccine, which by the way we were not able to store, for which he was retained directly by pharmaceutical companies, which was paid rent refrigerators. At the very end was neglected, and everything turned into a major health spending useless. I would not like that this time went the same way. "
Source: AGI
If the United Kingdom and Hong Kong, two of the countries hardest hit by the epidemic in the world of new influences, most of the doctors and nurses are opposed to vaccination, in Italy should not be otherwise. Skeptical and unconvinced of the seriousness of the real effects of the virus, expect to see developments in Italy of the infection. "For many years - tells AGI Lusenti Carlo, Secretary dell'Anaao ASSOMED, \u200b\u200bthe medical association executives - doctors and nurses are first vaccinated against seasonal influenza, for two reasons trivial and common sense: why are much more vulnerable to infection and should be avoided because it is very personal ill health just as there is a lot of pressure on the system. That said, I will make the vaccine for the season but I do not think of doing other things, that the new flu ". "I'm not convinced - Lusenti points - that the pressure of the epidemic will be so strong. I am a perfectly healthy person and if I become ill patient, it means I'll be in bed for a week. The vaccine will do but certainly in my father, who is 80 years. To him the new flu could cause problems, because it is already a subject at risk. "" It 's silly really, "says Armando Masucci, the UIL FPL Doctors." It is in the medical mindset. The doctor is always considered immune. The new flu vaccine should be mandatory for all healthcare professionals. Now is not mandatory, but often the direction of the hospital require and does it well. We must do it. "The same, however, does not hide Masucci not to own a good example:" Me? I do not have never made a vaccine. "Among the nurses there are various schools of thought," says Laura Rita Santoro, coordinator of the Nursing Lazio Up, the national union of health care professionals function of nursing. "If one is working with immunosuppressed is better to do it , in the interests of patients. But from what I've seen so far the situation is very worrying. One of our colleagues a few days ago he returned from Spain with a high fever. We're not sure it was a new influence, but we carefully observed, we were curious to understand. A week of high fever and that was it. "Santoro also has not yet decided whether it will submit to the vaccine," Ni. It depends on where I come to work when the epidemic, when in contact with patients at particular risk. I am specialized in epidemiology, I studied the matter carefully. It seems to me that there is an excessive alarm. At the time of bird in the Lazio region were purchased large quantities of vaccine, which by the way we were not able to store, for which he was retained directly by pharmaceutical companies, which was paid rent refrigerators. At the very end was neglected, and everything turned into a major health spending useless. I would not like that this time went the same way. "
Source: AGI
0 comments:
Post a Comment